DanAds International AB, a company incorporated in Sweden (company registration number 556938-4950) with registered office at Kungsgatan 8, SE-111 43 Stockholm, Sweden (“DanAds” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This privacy.
1. Information Collected
- To provide you with the advertising services you have ordered, we need information about you. If you use DanAds services, you are in control of what information we collect about you, but if you choose not to share your information, you may not be able to access or use some of our services.
- We will collect information about you when you use our services; advertise with us; set up, look at, or change your profile or account with us; ask for information from us or give us a testimonial or other feedback.
- The information we collect and hold about you may include your name (first and last name), business name, job title, business address, product data, phone and/or mobile phone numbers, email address, password details, answers to security questions or both, and any other information you may give us when you write to us or contact us in other ways.
- When you register for DanAds services we collect your email address and mobile number. We may use it for account administration and for added security. We may use your email address or text via your mobile number to send you a confirmation of any order or booking you make, if you ask for our products or services and to confirm any profile or account changes you make. We might also use your email address or text via mobile number to bring you news such as changes to the way you can use DanAds services or any of our other new services and special offers we think you might be interested in.
2. How we will use information we collect about you
- We store your historical product data permanently unless you terminate your account. If you terminate your account with DanAds we store the data for 3 months from the day of expiry of your subscription before deleting them permanently. We keep the data for 3 months in case you decide to re-activate your subscription without losing all history and optimisation.
- We will track the usage of your website or other online advertising. We will aggregate information about the use of your website or other online advertising with that of our other customers. We will remove all personally identifying information before aggregating this data.
- We may use the information you give us about yourself when you register for DanAds services to build up a picture of your interests. We may then use this information to try to make sure that when you visit our websites, you don’t miss offers and information that might interest you.
- Your information will be used in the first place to provide the products, services or information you have asked for. We keep the information you provide and may use it for several purposes, including, accounting, billing and audit; credit checking or screening; credit, debit or other payment card verification and screening; debt collection; safety, security, administrative and legal purposes; analysing statistics, the market and marketing information; developing, testing and maintaining systems; studies, research and development; advertiser or user surveys; and customer services and to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preferences.
- If you give us feedback, we may use it to improve our products and services and we may publish it online or offline to promote our business, products and services. We will ask for your permission before we publish it.
3. Direct marketing
- We offer you the chance to receive important news from DanAds and information about our products and services, such as changes to the way you can use our services and new services and special offers you might be interested in. We may use your order history to send you information we think you may be interested in.
- Unless you tell us otherwise, we may contact you by phone, post, email, text message or any other way (electronic or otherwise). We will normally send you direct marketing by email if we have your email address.
- If you would like us to stop sending direct marketing to you, we offer simple ways for you to tell us to stop. Whenever you receive direct marketing from us, we will tell you how to unsubscribe.
- If you tell us that you do not want to receive direct marketing, we will still contact you in order to confirm and carry out any requests or orders you make with us and for administration purposes.
- If you previously chose not to receive direct marketing, but you have changed your mind and would now like to receive news, information and special offers from us, you can sign back up again at any time.
4. Who we may share your personal information with
- We may need to share your information with other organisations to provide you with the products, services or information you ask for. Inparticular we will need to share your information with Google DFP. We may also pass your information to one or more of the following organisations: other companies in our corporate group; credit checking or screening service providers; payment processing organisations (such as Adyen); and Server data to Amazon Web Services.
5. Where we process your personal information
- When we use your information, this may occasionally involve sending your information outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Where we do this, we make sure that appropriate steps are taken to protect your personal information and your rights. By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we may transfer, store and process your information outside the EEA.
6. How to keep your information up to date
- You can view and update your personal details quickly and easily by logging onto your profile page.
7. How we keep your information secure
- We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have put in place technology and security policies which are designed to protect the personal information that we hold about you. We also follow the strict security procedures that privacy laws require. These cover storing, using and releasing any information you have provided, and preventing unauthorised access or use. We work with the payment provider Adyen that has a PCI Level 1 approval, which means that they have VISA and Mastercards highest safety approval and are allowed to store your card data. DanAds does not store your card data and we only send the data encrypted directly to Stripe without storing it. All information you enter at DanAds is encrypted by SSL, which is a security standard also used by banks and other to secure data.
8. Other websites
- Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites that are owned and operated by other organisations. These websites have their own privacy and cookie policies, and we urge you to read them. They control how your personal information is used when you give it to these other organisations or they collect it with cookies. We do not approve any other websites and we are not responsible for any information, material, products or services that are on or accessible through those websites or for the privacy practices of websites run by other organisations. If you use these other websites you do it at your own risk.
10. Your rights to you personal information
- You have the right to see information we hold about you (with some exceptions, which are described in the privacy laws). If you would like a copy of your personal information, you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org